Your shopping cart is empty!
1. Products are returned in accordance with the legislation of the EU and the laws of return and exchange rules.
2. Buyers should ship returned goods by registered delivery only. The registration number of the parcel should be provided to the Seller within 24 hours after delivery.
3. When returning goods of good quality, Buyer pays postage expenses.
4. In order to return the item (s), the Buyer must do this within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery to the Buyer. The Seller must be notified by e-mail, providing description of the problem, also providing photos or video and filling a special return form “Product Returns”.
5. The returning goods must be in original packaging, undamaged, unused, in the same condition, when was delivered to the Buyer. Labels and security pellicles, etc. should remain on the goods. The purchase document in paper form (printed) should be attached to the parcel.
6. When returning goods of good quality, amount for the goods only is refunded. Shipping costs are not refundable.
7. When incorrect (shipped by Seller by mistake) goods are received, Seller replaces goods with correct ones. If they are not available, Buyer receives a full refund (refund for goods and actual shipping expenses).
8. When defective or faulty goods are received, Seller replaces goods, if they are available, or sends a refund to the Buyer.
9. The Seller has the right not to accept returned goods if the Buyer fails to comply with paragraphs 4-5 of these Rules.
10. If the Buyer paid for the goods using a gift coupon, coupon with additional amount of money (if it was paid) is returned.
11. If the Buyer returns goods purchased with discount, the amount paid with discount is refunded.