The e-shop is temporarily closed. Please visit later.

Žemaičiai Art Museum

Posted by Vajas 02/07/2019 0 Comment(s) Welcome to Samogitia!,

Plunge manor / Žemaičiai Art Museum

Plunge‘s people are prouded of  The Samogitian Art Museum (Žemaičiai Art Museum). It‘s operating in Mykolas Oginskis Palace.

Museum  is a former ensemble of the Duke Michael Oginski’s (1849–1902) manor. The buildings were built in the period from 1873 to 1886. 
The ensemble of the manor is composed of ten 19th century buildings. They are standing in one of the biggest (58.3 ha) and most beautiful park in Lithuania.

Leave a Comment Text